We are excited to announce that Community Hospital-Fairfax supports health records in the Apple Health app, which is available to patients with an iPhone running iOS 11.3 or later.
• The new health records feature in the Health app makes it easy to access and visualize key parts of your health records, including allergies, conditions, immunizations, labs, medications, procedures, and vitals.
• Setup is simple. Getting your health records from Community Hospital-Fairfax into your iPhone is as easy as going to the Health Records section of the Health app, searching for our institution, and then logging in with the user name and password that you normally use to access your account at our institution. If you don’t already have a user name and password, contact CH-F Medical Records at (660) 686-2345.
• After you log in once, your health records will start to appear in the Health app, and you will be notified when new records are ready to view.
• Your health record data is kept secure, because it is encrypted and protected with the passcode on your iPhone.
• For more information on health records in the Health app, please visit apple.com/health.